This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something using my links, I may earn a commission at no cost to you.
How do you make a great first impression? You need to style your front porch/stoop/entryway. You may have a massive wrap around porch, or you may have a modest or tiny porch. I use 3 items every time I style our porch: plants, a wreath, and layered doormats. Since summer is my favorite season, I’m so excited to show you some ideas for your summer porch.
First, I’d love to thank Pasha from Pasha is Home for including me in a fun blog hop! Together, Pasha and I, and several of our friends are going to be sharing some fun porch ideas. If you’re coming over from Michelle’s blog, thanks so much for stopping by! I just love her home, but I’m sure you do too. Her porch makeover is absolutely fabulous. Be sure to check out all the amazing ideas at the end of this post.
Let’s look at the formula: a wreath, plants, and layered doormats.
- The Wreath: I’m using a fabulous wreath from a small shop. It has greens, flowers, and peaches. I just love it.
- Plants: I’m using annuals in different textured pots/planters. I like to use a lot of green and white with a pop of color. (The white flowers in the large, galvanized bucket are actually fake. 😁)
- Layered Doormats: I’m using three. I mean more is more, right? The bottom jute rug is definitely a neutral background for the black and white patterned rug. Then, we have my favorite welcome mat: the Homebody.
Probably my MOST shared pic ever.
- Wreath: DIY tulip wreath (watch my tutorial here)
- Plants: All Fake! I used woven and galvanized baskets; I just love the look.
- Doormats: jute, black and white, Homebody
Love the pop of color from the rain boots!
- Wreath: Eucalyptus
- Plants: all Fake!
- Doormats: Layered the trusty Homebody mat over the pattered jute rug
Love the added eucalyptus garlands!
- Wreath: Eucalyptus with added flowers by me (watch my IG reel)
- Plants: urn planters with fake flowers
- Doormats: Welcome mat layered over blue pattered rug
This is a very simple look…but I’m using real plants!
- Wreath: DIY fern wreath (watch my tutorial here)
- Plants: I used a lot of greens, whites, with a touch of pink. I absolutely love the mixed baskets.
- Doormats: Printed blue rug with Hello mat
- Wreath: DIY with grapevine wreath, eucalyptus, roses
- Plants: Terracotta pots with ferns
- Doormat: Black and white pattered rug with Hello mat
This is the current state of my porch. I went with a very simple color palette and terracotta pots.
- Wreath: DIY fern wreath with flags
- Plants: Hydrangeas, creeping Jenny, silver bells, petunias
- Doormats: Black and white patterned rug with Bienvenue mat.
I hope you were inspired to decorate your porch, whether it’s big or small. Next up on the tour is Stacy with Bricks ‘n Blooms. I love her tips on keeping pesky bugs away!
Be sure to check out all these beautiful homes that are full of inspiring porch spaces. Porch decor can really set the tone for your home. These ladies all have some amazing ideas!
I hope you have a lovely summer and let me know what your summer plans are. I always love to hear from you!
Until next time Treasure Hunters!
Summer Porch Ideas from 8 Amazing Bloggers
5 Front Porch Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make // Old Barn Company
Easy Decor For A Small Cottage Porch // Cottage in the Mitten
Three Simple Ideas for a Welcoming Midsummer Front Porch // Pasha is Home
Summer Ice Cream Party on the Porch // White Arrows Home
Mid Summer Deck Tour // A Life Unfolding
Inexpensive Porch Makeover // The Glitzy Pear
7 Summer Porch Ideas // Trueman’s Treasures
Backyard Porch Ideas with Planters That Keep Bugs Away // Bricks ‘n Blooms
You may like:
Laundry Room Refresh-the reveal
Love all your porch settings! Nothing like a pretty wreath and some flowers to welcome your family and friends! So nice hopping with you today!
Yes! Thank you so much! Such a fun hop!
Jessica Starr says
Kylie! All f your porch looks are perfection! So inspiring!
Awwww, thank you so much!
Loving all the different looks you shared! So much inspiration!
Thank you so much! 😘
Pasha is Home says
Kylie – I always love seeing your cute and welcoming front porch!! So many great ideas on how to change it up too ;)!
Thanks so much Pasha! This was a lot of fun!
Kylie I love all the different looks for your porch! I can’t pick a favorite one – they are all so beautiful!
Awww, thanks so much Stacy!