This post may contain affiliate links. If you purchase something using my links, I may earn a commission at no cost to you.
Happy Friday! We made it through another week! 👊🏻 Today, I’m sharing all my favorites from the week. From clothing and jewelry to home decor. There’s a little bit of everything on this list! So, let’s get to it!
- Wallpaper– I shared this wallpaper earlier this week for Mood board Monday, but I absolutely love it. I’m really thinking hard about adding it to our mudroom, along with a pretty blue color.
- Round Mirror– If you’ve been around for a while, you know I love mirrors (remember my mirror gallery?). I think this small round mirror is so cute! And it’s affordable. I would, however, change out the strap to a different color.
- Magnolia Cookbook– This is by far the cookbook that I use the most (aside from my handwritten one from my mom). I love how Joanna shares recipes for busy moms. This cookbook is a must have!
- Olive Tree– I know olive trees are kind of leaving the trendy scene, but I still love this one. And faux trees can be super expensive! This one if very affordable and it really looks real!
- Faux Tulips– These are the best real touch, faux tulips that I’ve ever seen. And they are super affordable. I have the white, cream, pink, and a darker pink. I love them all!
- Chelsea Boots– One of my favorite purchases are my Chelsea Boots. They are classic and so versatile. I really want another pair in a brown color.
- Bunny statues– These cute little guys are perfect for Spring and Easter. I have the small one because the larger ones always sell out! All three would look so cute as a centerpiece with some pretty greenery.
- Straight leg jeans– We’ve all heard that skinny jeans are out (I still wear mine) and straight leg jeans are back in. These are my favorite!
- Blue Sweater– I adore this sweater. I keeps me warm and it’s not itchy. Those are two very important factors for me with winter clothing. Because, it’s still winter here. 😭
- Layered necklaces– I couldn’t decide on these two sets of necklaces. I love the layered necklace look and this set and this set, both create that look effortlessly.
- Mascara– I have tried some mascaras….a lot of mascaras. Of all the non-drug store mascaras, this one if my favorite and the one that I use every day.
I hope you found some inspiration or found something that you love too. I love sharing these lists with you and I hope you find them helpful. If you have a favorite thing, let me know in the comments. You know I love to hear from you. Until next time Treasure Hunters!